Well we are on the down hill, Chloe had her 4th round of chemo this week. This time was different then all the other times because we were outpaitent with her chemo, which means instead of staying 3 days at the hospital we got to go home each night. She has been really sick this round, and just keeps throwing up all her meds, so I am not sure I really like outpaitent, but they have now given me meds to put through her broviac, so hopefully it helps. I am still debating if next round will be inpatient or not. While I love coming home to my kids each night, I think Chloe does so much better inpatient:(...Chloe has done her 4th cycle of chemo and so we will be doing all her scans again to see how well her body and her cancer are reacting to her chemotherapy, and to see if we can schedule her surgery to get her tumor out. I am so overwhelmed with emotions. I am scared that it isnt working, then nervous for her surgery if it is, then relieved that we are half way through, etc. I can go on and on....going crazy I tell ya;)
On another note, Chloe is starting to walk all over! I had been so nervous about her not walking because of all the stuff she has been going through, and also that she has to get her neupogen shots in her legs every night ( the med. makes her bones and joints hurt) but she is coming along great!! She has lost most of her hair, but there are still a few areas hanging on..I am too afraid to cut those pieces off, because the clippers look like they would hurt, so she will keep them until they go on their own. She is absolutely in love with her daddy, she yells for him ALL THE TIME! and he loves it:)
We have had so many people show support, kindness, and love.We appreciate you all so much. As much as we try to stay postive and composed, there are definately hard days, and it has been nice to have your support, love,and help. THANKS SO MUCH! Love Mike and Mary:)
No comments:
Post a Comment