Sunday, September 30, 2012

CureSearch Walk

Thanks so much for everyone that donated in Chloe's name and those that came out to walk in honor of Chloe. It means so much to us! I went last year to this same walk for a friend's little girl and never in a million years did I think I would be doing the same walk in honor of my own child. People think "not my child" but it CAN happen. My baby girl was happy and healthy before she was diagnosed. She wasn't premature or have any health problems. She was a typical thriving baby girl. Before getting introduced to the cancer world I had no idea just how many kids right here in Utah are fighting for their lives. I was naïve and thought cancer was rare for children. There has definitely got to be more CHILDHOOD cancer awareness!!  Chloe is the reason I walk!



No comments:

Post a Comment